Why work for CritiCare?
- Our programs are team oriented, outcome driven, evidence based, and patient/family centered.
- We improve outcomes for patients and their families, and consistently exceed the expectations of client hospitals.
- Our senior leadership has proven success in building world-class, intensivist-led medical groups that deliver the highest standards of ICU care.
- Our team has never lost an ICU contract, so your job is secure.
What will life be like as a CritiCare intensivist?
- You will focus exclusively on caring for critically ill patients, putting your specialized training to work in an optimal environment for practicing critical care.
- Our typical program employs a shift model, allowing for predictable work hours and a sustainable work/life balance.
- You’ll be working alongside an experienced group of board-certified physicians, intensivists and advanced practice clinicians with demonstrated expertise in delivering high-quality medical care to critically ill patients.
Will I have a chance to develop professionally as an intensivist?
- CritiCare intensivists are part of a nimble group that includes some of the healthcare industry’s most experienced and well-known leaders in critical care.
- Through regular interaction with CritiCare colleagues, senior leadership, and hospital staff, you will develop rewarding relationships and advance professionally.
- All intensivists will participate in a monthly CritiCare educational series. There is no better way to stay current than by teaching and learning from your colleagues.
What are the opportunities for advancement within CritiCare?
- Our philosophy is to promote from within. Our associate directors, medical directors and regional leaders are preferentially drawn from our physician staff. You grow as we grow.
- As a CritiCare physician, you can expect a professionally challenging and rewarding career path, with opportunities for advancement in physician leadership roles and incentives for strong results.